- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
"i can’t eat that, i’ll get fat"
"i can’t sleep in late today i have to do work"
"no i can’t watch a whole season in one go that’s lazy"
A Mental Illness Happy Hour listener whose list of fears matches mine four for four. Glad I’m not the only one.
|—||Beau Taplin || Clean up your own mess. (via afadthatlastsforever)|
|—||Sylvia Plath (via feellng)|
A small giveaway as a thank you for the support you followers, friends and customers have provided<3
Reblogging and liking count as one entry, you can enter as much or as little as you would like, there are no limitations.
This giveaway is open for all countries and for…